Anantana Daara with Ananta Vruta katha Book
Anantana Daara is tied after doing Anant Vruta on Ananta Chaturdashi every year by the families who are following it since long as per their family tradition.
- This vratha is performed every year on the 14th day (Chaturdasi) of shukla paksha in Bhadrapada Masam.
- In this vratha, Lord Sri Maha Vishnu is worshipped in the form of Anantha with shodasha upachaara pooja.
- Seven Dharbha are tied together representing Lord Anantha with seven hoods.
- Goddess Yamuna Devi is also worshipped along with Lord Anantha on this day.
- Two kalasas are prepared for this vrata, one for yamuna and one for ananta. Perform yamuna pooja followed by ananta pooja.
- It is believed that Lord Sri Krishna had narrated the significance of Sri Anantha Padmanabha Vratha to Dharmaraja. On the advice and direction of Lord Sri Krishna, Dharmaraja had performed this Vratha during their stay in forests.
- It is said that details of Anantha Padmanabha Vratha Kalpa are mentioned in Bhavishyottara Purana.
- It is believed and said that those who perform this austerity as per the norms with total devotion and sincerity will be blessed with Dharma, Artha, Kama and Moksha
- The word ‘Ananta’ means endless and devotees believe that Lord Narayana will clear all the difficulties in one’s life, if the Ananta Vrata is observed with utmost devotion.
- On completion of the pooja this Red Anantana Daara is tied to the shoulder or wrist of the Grihastha. It is believed to act as a protection (Raksha) to the one who wears it.
- It is retained till next year and replaced with a new one at the time of Sri Anantha Padmanabha vratha.
- Both men and women participate in this vratha.
Those families who have been celebrating this festival since generations usually perform the pooja.
Flora Foods is giving Anantana Daara with Ananta Vruta katha Book to facilitate the Vruta religiously.
NOTE : Comes as a combo of 2 Daara+1 Book