- Laddus are prepared freshly upon receiving your order.
- Laddus are prepared using High-Quality Ingredients (such as all dry fruits, flours, ghee, jaggery, and other ingredients relevant for each type of laddu), and prepared and packed hygienically.
- Laddus are prepared using fresh, pure ghee.
- The ghee used is extracted freshly from pure butter.
- Flour is roasted with ghee before using it to prepare laddus.
- We use good quality Jaggery only, and not sugar, to prepare laddus.
- Jaggery syrup is prepared using ghee without mixing water.
Antina Undi (Fried Edible Gum Laddu)
₹441.00 – ₹1,260.00-5%
Antina Undi is a laddu made from Dry Fruits, Nuts and Dates, which are glued with Natural Edible Gum. It is a common preparation in the Northern parts of Karnataka. The name “Antin” means edible gum and “Undi” means sweet balls in Kannada language.
Fried Edible Gum, Badam, Poppy Seeds (khas khas), Cashewnuts, Jaggery, Pista, Cardamom, Dry Coconut, Pure Ghee, Dried Dates Powder, Ker Beej (Capparis Decidua), Jajikayi (Nutmeg)
Shelf Life & Storage Care
Shelf Life: 15-20 Days
Storage Care: Keep Airtight