- Laddus are prepared freshly upon receiving your order.
- Laddus are prepared using High-Quality Ingredients (such as all dry fruits, flours, ghee, jaggery, and other ingredients relevant for each type of laddu), and prepared and packed hygienically.
- Laddus are prepared using fresh, pure ghee.
- The ghee used is extracted freshly from pure butter.
- Flour is roasted with ghee before using it to prepare laddus.
- We use good quality Jaggery only, and not sugar, to prepare laddus.
- Jaggery syrup is prepared using ghee without mixing water.
Besan Undi (Fried Gram Flour Laddu)
₹365.00 – ₹1,044.00-9%
Besan Laddoo is one of the most popular mithai/sweet in Indian cuisine. It might be known by various names, but these delicious laddoos of spiced and sweetened besan is popular all over the country. The rich flavour of the laddoo depends on how well the besan is cooked.
Fried Gram Flour, Pure Ghee, Powdered Sugar, Cardamom, Cashewnuts for garnishing
Shelf Life & Storage Care
Shelf Life: 30 – 60 days
Storage Care: Keep Airtight