- Laddus are prepared freshly upon receiving your order.
- Laddus are prepared using High-Quality Ingredients (such as all dry fruits, flours, ghee, jaggery, and other ingredients relevant for each type of laddu), and prepared and packed hygienically.
- Laddus are prepared using fresh, pure ghee.
- The ghee used is extracted freshly from pure butter.
- Flour is roasted with ghee before using it to prepare laddus.
- We use good quality Jaggery only, and not sugar, to prepare laddus.
- Jaggery syrup is prepared using ghee without mixing water.
Hesarittina Undi (Green Gram Laddu)
₹356.00 – ₹1,017.00-12%
Green gram is rich in nutrients, particularly protein and it contains all the major nutrients viz. protein, carbohydrate and fat. Unlike many sweets which are deep fried in either oil or ghee, this dish does not need frying.
Green Gram Flour, Chopped Jaggery, Pure Ghee, Cashewnuts for garnishing
Shelf Life & Storage Care
Shelf Life: 30-60 Days
Storage Care: Keep airtight