- Laddus are prepared freshly upon receiving your order.
- Laddus are prepared using High-Quality Ingredients (such as all dry fruits, flours, ghee, jaggery, and other ingredients relevant for each type of laddu), and prepared and packed hygienically.
- Laddus are prepared using fresh, pure ghee.
- The ghee used is extracted freshly from pure butter.
- Flour is roasted with ghee before using it to prepare laddus.
- We use good quality Jaggery only, and not sugar, to prepare laddus.
- Jaggery syrup is prepared using ghee without mixing water.
Navanakki Undi (Millet Laddu)
₹366.00 – ₹998.00-9%
Foxtail millets give you required amount of vitamins and minerals. Moreover, foxtail millets being gluten free, means that you can build up a strong resistance against heart diseases, cancers and heart-related complications.
Navane (Foxtail Millets), Jaggery, Pure Ghee, Cardamom, Cashewnuts & Raisins to garnish
Shelf Life & Storage Care
Shelf Life: 25-30 Days
Storage Care: Keep Airtight