- Laddus are prepared freshly upon receiving your order.
- Laddus are prepared using High-Quality Ingredients (such as all dry fruits, flours, ghee, jaggery, and other ingredients relevant for each type of laddu), and prepared and packed hygienically.
- Laddus are prepared using fresh, pure ghee.
- The ghee used is extracted freshly from pure butter.
- Flour is roasted with ghee before using it to prepare laddus.
- We use good quality Jaggery only, and not sugar, to prepare laddus.
- Jaggery syrup is prepared using ghee without mixing water.
Shenga Undi (Groundnut / Peanut Laddu)
₹338.00 – ₹951.00-12%
Shenga Undi are crunchy groundnut/peanut sweet balls. They are the most commonly made sweet snack in North Karnataka. They are a good nutritious snack, especially for kids. A very famous sweet recipe from North Karnataka and a must have during festivals like Sankranti/Pongal.
Shenga (Groundnuts), Jaggery, Til, Cardamom, Pure Ghee (small quantity)
Shelf Life & Storage Care
15 – 30 days