Hurali Malt (Without Jaggery) Ankurit Horse gram powder(Gud Virahit) is a nutri rich recipe especially for kids, old age and can be enjoyed by all whenever hungry. Malting is a laborious process of sprouting the Huruli, sun drying and grinding to a fine flour.
The sprouting is vitamin enrichment to any of the grains and Huruli is a rich source of Protein, Calcium, iron & fiber rice easy for digestion & low glycemic. Very good for Diabetic also it is rich in Antioxidants lowering Chances of Cancer.
Enjoy the malt to be healthy and light.
How To Use :-
- Add Jaggery as per taste to 3/4 glass (approx.150ml)of water & bring it to boil.
- Add 2 Teaspoons of Huruli Malt in little water to make a paste
- Add this paste in to the boiling Jaggery water and boil for about 3-4 minutes with continuous stirring.
- Switch off the flame & add 1/2 glass of milk & serve.
- You can skip Jaggery to add buttermilk & salt to taste for diabetic or to those who don’t like Sweet.