- Laddus are prepared freshly upon receiving your order.
- Laddus are prepared using High-Quality Ingredients (such as all dry fruits, flours, ghee, jaggery, and other ingredients relevant for each type of laddu), and prepared and packed hygienically.
- Laddus are prepared using fresh, pure ghee.
- The ghee used is extracted freshly from pure butter.
- Flour is roasted with ghee before using it to prepare laddus.
- We use good quality Jaggery only, and not sugar, to prepare laddus.
- Jaggery syrup is prepared using ghee without mixing water.
Thambittu (Fried Grams Laddu)
₹366.00 – ₹1,045.00-5%
Thambittu is a classic and traditional sweet from Karnataka. In some regions, most festivals are incomplete without thambittu. It is prepared for festivals like Nagar Panchami, Gauri Pooja and Ganesh Chaturthi. These are offered as Naivedya during puja and also distributed among friends and relatives.
Putthani Hittu (Hurigadale or Roasted/Fried Gram), Ghee, Jaggery, Cashew, Yellu (Til), Kasakasi (Poppy seeds), Cardamom, Grated and Roasted Dry Coconut
Shelf Life & Storage Care
Shelf Life: 1 Month
Storage Care: Keep Airtight