- Laddus are prepared freshly upon receiving your order.
- Laddus are prepared using High-Quality Ingredients (such as all dry fruits, flours, ghee, jaggery, and other ingredients relevant for each type of laddu), and prepared and packed hygienically.
- Laddus are prepared using fresh, pure ghee.
- The ghee used is extracted freshly from pure butter.
- Flour is roasted with ghee before using it to prepare laddus.
- We use good quality Jaggery only, and not sugar, to prepare laddus.
- Jaggery syrup is prepared using ghee without mixing water.
Maledi Undi (Wheat Chapati Laddu)
₹354.00 – ₹1,013.00-9%
Maledi Laddu is a specialty North Karnataka cuisine prepared from wheat chapatis. Lots of dry fruits added gives a delightfully flavourful taste. It is simple and easy to prepare sweet dish.
Shelf Life & Storage Care
Shelf Life: 6-8 days
Storage Care: Keep Refrigerated. Take it out of the refrigerator half an hour before consuming.
Wheat Flour, Jaggery, Pure Ghee, Cardamom, Cashew, Almond, Cardamom, Poppy Seeds (Khas Khas), Dry grated Coconut