- Laddus are prepared freshly upon receiving your order.
- Laddus are prepared using High-Quality Ingredients (such as all dry fruits, flours, ghee, jaggery, and other ingredients relevant for each type of laddu), and prepared and packed hygienically.
- Laddus are prepared using fresh, pure ghee.
- The ghee used is extracted freshly from pure butter.
- Flour is roasted with ghee before using it to prepare laddus.
- We use good quality Jaggery only, and not sugar, to prepare laddus.
- Jaggery syrup is prepared using ghee without mixing water.
Sajje Hittina Undi (Bajra/Pearl Millet Flour Laddu)
₹333.00 – ₹953.00-9%
Bajra Flour Laddoo is a special and healthy laddu, and is a great way to derive these inherent health benefits:
- High in Fibre – good for stomach and gut health, and reduces LDL or bad cholesterol
- Heart friendly – rich in magnesium and potassium which helps reduce overall blood pressure
- A detoxing agent – rich in antioxidants (phytic acid, tannins, phenols) – which help in preventing ageing & metabolic diseases like heart disease, stroke & cancer
Bajra Flour (Sajje / Pearl Millet Flour), (Small quantity of Rice, Urad Dal & Sabudana), Almonds, Cashew, Walnut, Pista, Pure Ghee, Edible Gum (Antu), Jaggery, Cardamom Powder.
Shelf Life & Storage Care
Shelf Life: 30 – 60 days
Storage Care: Keep Airtight
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.