- Laddus are prepared freshly upon receiving your order.
- Laddus are prepared using High-Quality Ingredients (such as all dry fruits, flours, ghee, jaggery, and other ingredients relevant for each type of laddu), and prepared and packed hygienically.
- Laddus are prepared using fresh, pure ghee.
- The ghee used is extracted freshly from pure butter.
- Flour is roasted with ghee before using it to prepare laddus.
- We use good quality Jaggery only, and not sugar, to prepare laddus.
- Jaggery syrup is prepared using ghee without mixing water.
Kari Yellu Undi (Black Til / Black Sesame Laddu)
₹378.00 – ₹1,080.00-5%
Yellu / Til (Sesame Seeds) provide heat and energy to the body, both of which are necessary to beat the cold season.
Black sesame seeds is known to regulate blood pressure, prevent cancer, and good for respiratory health. Makes your bone healthy and strong, and are beneficial for your skin as well. The black sesame seeds are a rich source of calcium, iron, magnesium, copper, B vitamins, protein and unsaturated fats.
These delicious black til laddus have a twist in their recipe – the exotic additions give the Til laddus beautiful texture, great taste and delightful flavors. Black Til laddus are a must have, to generate heat for the cold seasons.
Non-polished Black Til, Jaggery, Peanuts (Groundnuts), Dry Coconut, Cardamom Powder, Cashewnuts, Almond, Pure Ghee
Shelf Life & Storage Care
Shelf Life: 20 Days
Storage Care: Keep Airtight
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.