- Laddus are prepared freshly upon receiving your order.
- Laddus are prepared using High-Quality Ingredients (such as all dry fruits, flours, ghee, jaggery, and other ingredients relevant for each type of laddu), and prepared and packed hygienically.
- Laddus are prepared using fresh, pure ghee.
- The ghee used is extracted freshly from pure butter.
- Flour is roasted with ghee before using it to prepare laddus.
- We use good quality Jaggery only, and not sugar, to prepare laddus.
- Jaggery syrup is prepared using ghee without mixing water.
Godhi Hittina Undi (Wheat Flour Laddu)
₹333.00 – ₹951.00-5%
Kid or adult, none can resist these aromatic, tasty, melt-in-the-mouth laddoos made of whole wheat flour and jaggery. Roasting the flour well removes the raw smell and gives the Whole Wheat Flour and Jaggery Laddoo a rich aroma while jaggery and ghee give it an intense, traditional flavour. Wholesome and nutritious, the Atta ke Laddu is a saviour when hunger strikes. Just two laddoos are enough to satisfy your tummy.
Wheat Flour, Jaggery, Pure Ghee, Cardamom, Cahew & Raisins to garnish
Shelf Life & Storage Care
Shelf Life: 30 Days
Storage Care: Keep Airtight